Some insane amount of people get married from relationships they start online, something tells me that doesn’t account for the people below:
Every country has its currency a way to procure goods and services, that is backed by its central government. In the deep web, nothing is centralized to a specific state, country or continent so how do you perform these elicit trades? Easy, you create your own central currency that is untraceable and stored in the deep confines of
Did you know that only about 4% of the internet is actually searched through normal purposes. The remaining 96% is called “The Deep Web” The description used to explain the unknown content: This content includes: – Dynamic or scripted content – Unlinked content – pages which are not linked to by other pages, which may
If you have never visited Yahoo Answers, you are missing out on a world of interesting people. Today, thanks to the people at Buzzfeed, we view the 15 best Yahoo Answers Sex Questions: 1. Via: answers.yahoo.com 2. Via: answers.yahoo.com 3. Via: answers.yahoo.com 4. Via: answers.yahoo.com 5. Via: answers.yahoo.com 6. Via: uk.answers.yahoo.com 7. Via: answers.yahoo.com 8. Via: answers.yahoo.com 9. Via: answers.yahoo.com 10. Via: answers.yahoo.com 11.
I have to admit this is a bit of “Matrix” type information. When you the number is so big they start using words you didn’t know existed (is undecillion a real word?), you know the numbers are a bit high: Mashable: Long story short: After this week’s switchover to a new protocol called IPv6, there
I read about this on Mashable and on Reddit, and I have to say that I was overwhelmed. Reddit is considered (incorrectly) as a place that people attack the world- somewhat a bastard child of 4Chan – but in reality its filled with some great people. Check out the story below and let me know if you
by Nate So I write on here from time to time when I’m not in session. I am graduating in December with a master’s in cybersecurity, and this topic is pretty important to me. I think the general public has no clue the serious nature of what’s
I must say this is a great idea and I can only imagine it will be among the biggest protests! If there is anything to thank Rick Santorum for, it is probably the advent of the National Wankout (#Wankout2012) on May 1st at 8pm. here is the video as created by Vivid Video, Jest.com and